Frequently Asked Question
(General) How Can I Save an Office File in PDF Format?
Last Updated 5 years ago
- Click the Microsoft Office Orb Button
- Point to the arrow next to Save As, and then click PDF or XPS.
- In the Save as type list, make sure the selection is PDF.
- If you want to open the file immediately after saving it, select the Open file after publishing check box. This check box is available only if you have a PDF reader installed on your computer.
- Now your file is saved as a PDF file.